I am SOOOOOOOO overwhelmed by all of my amazing clients! You all are wonderful, and thank you for *almost* completely booking me up for 2014!!!
All Fall Family Full and Mini Sessions for outdoors are booked!! If you would like to be put on the wait list, in case of any cancellations since sick kiddos do happen, please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE session is available for a Tuesday or Wednesday in Late Novemeber, for either a Newborn due Mid to Late November, or if a family would want a session on a weekday, between 10am – 3pm. will take ONE more session for Late November that must take place on Tues/Wed during this time frame. Temperatures are usually pretty cold by this time, so cannot guarantee outside weather, but I LOVE doing lifestyle sessions in your home.
I absolutely hate to say no to anyone, whether you are a past, present or future member of the KJP family. It just kills me to turn anyone away, but in doing so I am saying “yes” to my family to spend some much-needed time with them before Christmas and to celebrate my little man’s first birthday.
Some exciting things!!!
- Look forward to a KJP Studio in 2015 (Date TBD by the contractor)! SOOO excited about this and will offer more mini sessions for baby milestones and holidays, so get excited!! Location will be near Ogden and Willow Springs.
- Spring and Summer sessions are starting to fill! Never too early to email, and plan 2-3 months in advance to book a session.
- Fall 2015 dates open up shortly after the Bears schedule is released and book up fast! I will create special email signup so you can be notified when dates are opened. Weekends book up fast and are usually gone by Labor Day so plan ahead!
- My current fall sessions already know, but for anyone who doesn’t you get some extra love from KJP! With each session I help customize to you as well as include Family Prep and send you a guide to help with expectations for your session, and most importantly a What to Wear guide! I get a ton of questions on this, and it truly helps to enhance your session and the images, so I have put a ton of info together including pictures to help. It’s AWESOME and the results are even better than expected! Aaahhh! LOVE!
- I really promise to keep up with blogging for 2015!! If you want to see recent sessions since I am super behind now, check them out at proofs.kristinjphoto.com
Again, THANK YOU!!! Enjoy your fall with your loved ones and looking forward to an amazing 2015!!